So today I got to thinking — what if I wasn’t the one writing this blog. What if I were a reader? Wouldn’t I think that the author was just a bit biased in favor of AnySystem, particularly because his paycheck comes from there?
Well, that got me to thinking . . . and I realized that the best way to toot AnySystem’s horn is to just let customers past and present toot it – by substantiating my past commentary with unbiased and completely unsolicited reviews and testimonials found all across the internet:
- “AnySystem has really gone above and beyond the call . . . eternally greatful to them for all that they’ve done.”
- “. . .warmest and most sincere thanks to AnySystem.com . . . an amazing company that has been hugely important to me and many other admins and Solaris developers over the years”
- “. . . an expert – Dave Gutierrez at anysystem.com . . .” (disclosure: this one mentions me by name)
- “. . . donated by David Gutierrez from anysystem.com . . .” (disclosure: this one mentions me by name)
- “. . . if you need Sun gear make sure you talk to Dave G at Anysystem . . .” (disclosure this one mentions me by name)
Remember to look at the dates on those postings. Some are fairly recent and others are from many years ago. This should give a fairly balanced view of what kind of reputation we’ve managed to build over the last 10 years.